In a clinical trial involving 80 women with cellulite, the use of this product reduced the orange peel appearance by an average of 22 % - measured by ultrasound scanning. The thigh circumference was reduced by 7 mm. 3 out of 4 claimed that this was the best cellulite product they had ever used. Apply the cellulite gel once or twice a day ideally after bathing while the skin is still damp in a strong pinching action and vigorously massage into the skin.
- The reduction of the orange peel look is substantiated by ultrasound scanning
- Provides an excellent reduction of the edema where the very deepest layers of the skin meet the subcutaneous fatty layer
- Provides a pleasant cool feeling due to the content of menthol
- Contents:200 ml. bottle
- Unit price:$ 60
- Aqua (Water)
is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Polysorbate 20
- Propylene Glycol
- Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein
- Ruscus Aculeatus, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract and Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Anti-Cellulite Compound)
is a well-documented mixture of active ingredients that help the skin’s deepest layers to exude excessive waste substances and prevent the storage of fat beneath the skin. Contains caffeine that activates the skin to consume extra energy to avoid the reformation of fatty deposits.
- Denatonium Benzoate
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract
- PEG-20 Castor Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
When applied to the skin it dilates the blood vessels in the skin and provides a significant sensation of coolness, followed by a pain killing analgesic effect on the skin. Menthol also helps to reduce itching on the skin.
- Parfum (Fragrance)