Submersive Serum Paradoxe
Serum Paradoxe is based on high concentrations of both Squalane and the Chilean extract GSPE - the extract with "near" medical properties, as in Crème Paradoxe, but re-formulated into a super potent serum that submerges deeply into the skin providing a strong anti-age effect and remarkable anti-reddening effect on Rosacea-looking skin. The surface of the skin immediately appears smoothed and perfectly prepared for make-up. The make-up is applied either directly - or pre-mixed with Serum Paradoxe or traditionally after applying a Beauté Pacifique day cream, securing your daily moisturising routine.
Tip: Mix your make-up with one or two drops of Serum Paradoxe on the back of your hand - it gives a special glow and a completely smooth and even application.
- The perfect base for a perfect make-up
- Improves visually large pores, uneven pigmentation and blushing skin tone.
- Adds a visible glow to your make-up
- The Serum’s sophisticated Chilean grape seed-extract (GSPE) provides amazing anti-age results and minimises problems with excessive redness (e.g. skin with a Rosacea-look)
- Provides cellular defense against aggressive free radicals
- Contains skin-compatible Squalane to enable the SERUM to “submerge” deeply into the skin and “re-fill” Squalane that is lost previously in sun-damaged and aged skin
- Contains two types of Vitamin E
Contents:30 ml. Dispenser
Unit price:R 1,300
is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
is special Chilean oil contaning a certain amount of Resveratrol and a significant amount of Procyanidin. Comprehensive medical documentation proves that both Resveratrol and Procyanidin can delay aging and prolong the cells’ lifespan – and therefore this product keeps the skin young and healthy for a longer time.
is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Parfum (Fragrance)