Softly Exfoliating Body Scrub
Gently exfoliates and hydrates using perfectly rounded pearls. Apply to damp skin and massage using circular motions - this gently loosens the dead surface of the skin and additionaly deposits a soothing layer of oil onto the skin, providing lubrication and a softening of the skin, leaving it with a protective hydrating barrier. The skin is left feeling fresh, with a youthful glow. Follow with Beauté Pacifique’s Body Lotion.
• Gently exfoliates using round pearls, without causing irritation to sensitive skin
• Exfoliates without the use of harmful chemical peels, which are known to thin the skin
• Leaves the skin with a smooth texture and an elevated moisture level
• Contains liquorice root extract, which is known to soothe irritation
Contents:200 ml. bottle
Unit price:$ 60
- Aqua (Water)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
are round microscopic pearls that loosen dead skin cells without harming live cells. Please note that these pearls are from natural origin and can be fully degraded without leaving pollution.
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strongly reacting ingredients with less side effects, enabling more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- CI 74160