Persoonlijke Gegevens Beleid
In our personal data policy you can read about how we process your information in Beauté Pacifique.
We always register, process, store and delete personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
Beauté Pacifique ApS is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Our contact information is as follows:
+45 98 57 31 00
What is your information used for?
We process your information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed products and services, including dermatologist consultation and cosmetic treatments
- To give you the possibility to follow the condition of your skin over a number of years by storing your ultra-sound images. Naturally, this is only done with your consent
- Communication with you in the form of newsletters to which you have given your consent
- Individual marketing, targeting of customized offers and services
Categories of personal information
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
Standard information such as name, address, email and telephone number, which we need to use in order to fulfil a potential agreement on delivery of products to you.
Your scan images so you can follow the condition of your skin over time if you have given your consent.
We process your personal information as described above, based on the following processing basis
- To be able to fulfil an agreement with you on the delivery of products
- To be able to comply with applicable legislation, e.g. the Danish Bookkeeping Act
- If the processing follows from a sufficiently legitimate interest
- If we have been given consent to process the information
With whom do we share the information?
As a basis, Beauté Pacifique is responsible for the processing of your information.
In some cases, Beauté Pacifique may however choose to let a sub-data processor be responsible for the processing or to let a sub-data processor access systems in which your information is stored. Examples of this are our suppliers of IT services, external auditors, Facebook and Google, with a view to advertising as well as public authorities if ordered to do so by law.
How do we store your information?
We always store your information so it is only accessible to the employees and sub-data processors, if any, to whom it is relevant. As a basis, we store your information in an electronic form.The exception to this is our customer records which are typically found in physical form with a large number of our distributors. We have entered into data processing agreements with those of our distributors who have our Customer Records – and these distributors have been instructed in how to use and store the records.
For how long do we store your information?
As a basis, we store your information for five years. If the legislation dictates another basis for a longer period of storage, this may occur.The information we have registered about you in our Customer Records is stored for two years.The ultrasound images you have asked us to save are stored as long as you require.
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulation, you have the right to insight into the information we have about you – as well as rectification of the information, deletion of personal data (see below), data portability and
- Option to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing which is based on consent prior to the withdrawal
- Option to submit objection against profiling
- Option to demand limitation of the processing of your personal information.
You can request to have your personal information deleted at Beauté Pacifique. Your request will be met if one of the following criteria applies
- You withdraw your consent (if your consent formed the basis for the data processing),
- The information proves to be incorrect, or
- It is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was gathered, or if
- The information is processed illegally.
You can make use of your rights by directing enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgThere may be conditions or limitations to these rights. Therefore, it is not certain that, e.g. you have the right to data portability in the specific case, or that your objection will be complied with – this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.